A new survey and report from Elite Personal Finance ranked 30 cities and towns in Arizona, an Oro Valley is ranked at the top!
We value living in safe community and have consistently put public safety as a top priority, including:
- Selected two-time (2021, 2022) award-winning Police Chief Kara Riley
- Increased OVPD budget, approved 4 new officers
- Improved Town Court performance ensures arrested offenders are prosecuted and sentenced
- Funded School Resource Officers (SROs) for schools
- Fixed long-ignored $27M unfunded police pension liability; now 100% funded, saving the town up to $30M and avoiding property tax, sales tax or general fund spending increases