A new survey and report from Elite Personal Finance ranked 30 cities and towns in Arizona, an Oro Valley is ranked at the top!
KGUN9.com: New survey shows Marana and Oro Valley among safest places to live in Arizona
We value living in safe community and have consistently put public safety as a top priority, including:
- Selected two-time (2021, 2022) award-winning Police Chief Kara Riley
- Increased OVPD budget, approved 4 new officers
- Improved Town Court performance ensures arrested offenders are prosecuted and sentenced
- Funded School Resource Officers (SROs) for schools
- Fixed long-ignored $27M unfunded police pension liability; now 100% funded, saving the town up to $30M and avoiding property tax, sales tax or general fund spending increases